Wednesday 8 August 2012

Olympic Fever...





  

 





Blouse - Pixiesplaydressup / Jeggings - Warehouse / Bag - Vintage

London is certainly the place to be at the moment with Team GB fever smothering us all, not that I'm complaining, I am definitely soaking up every last drop of energy running through this city.
Today Chris and I went to one of the many parks hosting big screens with bundles of entertainment...I was very tempted to get on the bouncy castle or in the zorbing balls - definitely the child screaming to get out of me!! Does anyone else feel they have all this pent up energy now they've been watching some athletes running/swimming/cycling etc....strange?!
Still it didn't stop me from tucking into some delicious fish and chips though, I'm a sucker for classic food!

I think I'm going to be quite sad when the Olympics end, its been totally amazing having it hosted literally on your doorstep, maybe I'll have to organise a sports day with all our friends next week... hhmmmm....???

 Love Pixies
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your messages.
I'll try to reply to as many of you as possible and will take a look at your lovely blogs too!

Quirky Pretty Thingz