Thursday 21 March 2013

My First Window!



Eek! Here it is, my very first window scheme! I worked on this all on my own, well apart from the help of the marketing girls finding our brilliant artist winner (Amy Rodchester - check out her work, she's pretty damn cool) and the fabulous creative agency we use. I'm more than ecstatic with the result.

It's been really exciting to see a window concept go from initial ideas, drawings then bam, the real thing and I was too excited not to share with you.

We opened our brand spanking new store today up in Leeds at the new Trinity centre, I'm shattered now but all the hard work was definitely worth it.

Right, I'm off to pack for an 80's themed hen weekend...and I thought we all hated the 80's fashion...

Have a fab weekend too! x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your messages.
I'll try to reply to as many of you as possible and will take a look at your lovely blogs too!

Quirky Pretty Thingz